"excellent website and choice of plants"
"No, I found it very helpful, also for showing details/plants/leaves to a potential client"
"I thought you should be congratulated on the efficiency of your mail order service and the quality of the plants delivered. I shall be placing further orders on the basis of this experience and will recommend you without reservation.
Renata J Halstead
Woodland Gardens – Woodland Plants
- Plants for specific locations >
- Coastal and Windswept Locations – Coastal Plants >
- Damp Areas Beside Water – Bog Plants >
- Greenhouse and Conservatory – Plants suitable only for the Greenhouse or Conservatory >
- Ground Cover Plants >
- Hedges - Hedging Plants >
- Patio Plants - Summer Patio Plants/Pot Plants >
- Rockeries - Alpine Plants/Rock Plants >
- Walls & Fences >
- Woodland Gardens – Woodland Plants >
The choice is immense and we have selected only a tiny proportion of our customer favourites.
Please do browse the website to see what you like for the spring or summer flowering trees or for our autumn colour.
Woodland gardens should be low maintenance and the grass only really needs cutting once or twice from late June when the spring bulbs and wild flowers have died down or set seed.
This is a selection of our favourites.