"Thank you. I am delighted. You have an enormous selection and very pleasant staff. I like to order from a nursery in SW as I feel the plants will enjoy the same climate when they arrive in Plymouth!."
"have known of you for many years"
"I thought you should be congratulated on the efficiency of your mail order service and the quality of the plants delivered. I shall be placing further orders on the basis of this experience and will recommend you without reservation.
Renata J Halstead
Rockeries - Alpine Plants/Rock Plants
- Plants for specific locations >
- Coastal and Windswept Locations – Coastal Plants >
- Damp Areas Beside Water – Bog Plants >
- Greenhouse and Conservatory – Plants suitable only for the Greenhouse or Conservatory >
- Ground Cover Plants >
- Hedges - Hedging Plants >
- Patio Plants - Summer Patio Plants/Pot Plants >
- Rockeries - Alpine Plants/Rock Plants >
- Walls & Fences >
- Woodland Gardens – Woodland Plants >
Alpine plants are all dwarf growing and share a number of other similar characteristics.
All alpine plants need to be grown in well drained soil and preferably upraised beds.
Alpines prefer acidic or peaty soil and dislike fertiliser.