"None - very clear, even for individuals with learning difficulties"
"None, ordered from you several times before and its a pleasure doing business with you!"
"You seem to have thought of everything!"
Ground Cover Plants
- Plants for specific locations >
- Coastal and Windswept Locations – Coastal Plants >
- Damp Areas Beside Water – Bog Plants >
- Greenhouse and Conservatory – Plants suitable only for the Greenhouse or Conservatory >
- Ground Cover Plants >
- Hedges - Hedging Plants >
- Patio Plants - Summer Patio Plants/Pot Plants >
- Rockeries - Alpine Plants/Rock Plants >
- Walls & Fences >
- Woodland Gardens – Woodland Plants >
They reduce valuable moisture loss, prevent soil erosion, and can provide interest all year because bare earth is just not that attractive in the garden.
Ground cover plants are typically evergreen, and low growing, of a spreading habit.