"The plant arrived in perfect condition .Without question the best mail order (and we have had many) to date so thank you "
"I just wanted to say thank you for my plants. They arrived when I asked that they should arrive, they were beautifully packed and they are good strong health plants. They were in the ground the same day that I received them and they are growing well. Thank you.
"The best web site by far that I have looked at for plant selection and ease of ordering"
Ground Cover Plants
- Plants for specific locations >
- Coastal and Windswept Locations – Coastal Plants >
- Damp Areas Beside Water – Bog Plants >
- Greenhouse and Conservatory – Plants suitable only for the Greenhouse or Conservatory >
- Ground Cover Plants >
- Hedges - Hedging Plants >
- Patio Plants - Summer Patio Plants/Pot Plants >
- Rockeries - Alpine Plants/Rock Plants >
- Walls & Fences >
- Woodland Gardens – Woodland Plants >
They reduce valuable moisture loss, prevent soil erosion, and can provide interest all year because bare earth is just not that attractive in the garden.
Ground cover plants are typically evergreen, and low growing, of a spreading habit.