"I would like to advise you that my order for 2 Ilex arrived safe and sound this morning. Extremely well packed and looking very healthy. Many thanks."
W MacKenzie, Coupar Angus
"ORDERS ARE BEAUTIFULLY PACKED - LAST CONSIGMENT OF CAMELLIAS HAD TWO DETACHED LEAVES AND A SINGLE FLOWER BUD"
"Just to confirm the arrival of the above order which turned up as quoted and is an excellent plant in great condition. As this was a gift for Mothers Day I can tell you she is delighted with the plant. I will recommend you to friends and relatives. Thank you for your service."
Ground Cover Plants
- Plants for specific locations >
- Coastal and Windswept Locations – Coastal Plants >
- Damp Areas Beside Water – Bog Plants >
- Greenhouse and Conservatory – Plants suitable only for the Greenhouse or Conservatory >
- Ground Cover Plants >
- Hedges - Hedging Plants >
- Patio Plants - Summer Patio Plants/Pot Plants >
- Rockeries - Alpine Plants/Rock Plants >
- Walls & Fences >
- Woodland Gardens – Woodland Plants >
They reduce valuable moisture loss, prevent soil erosion, and can provide interest all year because bare earth is just not that attractive in the garden.
Ground cover plants are typically evergreen, and low growing, of a spreading habit.