"Was especially looking for this plant and your nursery came at the top of the list when I typed it into Google. I have heard of you though."
"EVERYTIME I HAVE ORDERED FROM YOU THE PLANTS HAVE ARRIVED IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND A DECENT SIZE. THANK YOUY"
"you seem to have an excellent balance of classical plant choices for example you were the only site from5 to have all the RHS plants listed in their latest combination planting book"
Ground Cover Plants
- Plants for specific locations >
- Coastal and Windswept Locations – Coastal Plants >
- Damp Areas Beside Water – Bog Plants >
- Greenhouse and Conservatory – Plants suitable only for the Greenhouse or Conservatory >
- Ground Cover Plants >
- Hedges - Hedging Plants >
- Patio Plants - Summer Patio Plants/Pot Plants >
- Rockeries - Alpine Plants/Rock Plants >
- Walls & Fences >
- Woodland Gardens – Woodland Plants >
They reduce valuable moisture loss, prevent soil erosion, and can provide interest all year because bare earth is just not that attractive in the garden.
Ground cover plants are typically evergreen, and low growing, of a spreading habit.