- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers December 2017
- Winter Sale - 20% off
- 50% off Winter Clearance
- All offers and promotions
- Abeliophyllum distichum - 1 for £28.50, gift wrap & c&p included, SAVE £6.00
- Mahonia x media Winter Sun - 1 for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, saving £5.00
- Camellia - two year old plant for £30 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £7.00
- Daphne 'Perfume Princess' gift wrapped and delivered for £33.50 saving £6.00
- Helleborus niger 'Christmas Rose' for £25.00 inc gift wrap and c&p Saving £5.00
- Sarcococca 'Purple Stem' - 1 for £28.50 saving £5.00, inc gift wrap and c&p
- Daphne bholua 'Jacqueline Postill' - 1 small plant for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £10.00
- Chimonanthus praecox - 1 large plant for £43.50, gift wrap, c&p included, a saving of £6.00
- Seeds - Save £3.00 when you buy 3 packs
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
Merry Christmas - Wednesday 20th December - 14.00pm is the last order time for guaranteed delivery before Christmas.
History: Home >
Monthly Gardening Tips
December Woodland Garden Tips
Check plant ties, take hardwood cuttings, buying Christmas trees, and leaf blowing....
December Amateur Gardener Tips
Get prepared for next year......
December Herbaceous Border Tips
Tidying up leaves, and mulching bulbs.
December Conservatory & Greenhouse Tips
An easy month if you have a conservatory, just enjoy and watch for those bugs and pests!
November Conservatory & Greenhouse Tips
Preparing bulbs for Christmas, protecting potted Rhododendrons and Azaleas
November Herbaceous Border Tips
Winter storage of tubers, and tidying up the border
November Amateur Gardener Tips
Moving shrubs and winter protection of gunnera & tree ferns.
November Woodland Garden Tips
Protecting Gunneras, Rhododendrons and Tree Ferns, and seed collecting
October Woodland Garden Tips
Second grass cutting, Campsis & Seeding collecting .......
October Amateur Gardener Tips
Succulents in containers, cuttings, mulching and moving evergreens.......