- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers January 2017
- January Sale
- Valentine's Offers
- All offers and promotions
- Magnolia 'Sweet Valentine' - Save £11 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Magnolia 'Sweetheart' - Save £11 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Rhododendron Wine and Roses – Save £6 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Mahonia Soft Caress – Save £4 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Calycanthus Venus - Save £7 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Monthly Gardening Tips
January Woodland Garden Tips
Early planting, rabbit damage, snowdrops and wind damage to trees
January Amateur Gardener Tips
Tidying up, a bit of pruning, and having a good look around the garden.
January Herbaceous Border Tips
Preparing for spring, Helleborus, and light digging.
January Conservatory & Greenhouse Tips
December Woodland Garden Tips
Check plant ties, take hardwood cuttings, buying Christmas trees, and leaf blowing....
December Amateur Gardener Tips
Get prepared for next year......
December Herbaceous Border Tips
Tidying up leaves, and mulching bulbs.
December Conservatory & Greenhouse Tips
An easy month if you have a conservatory, just enjoy and watch for those bugs and pests!
November Conservatory & Greenhouse Tips
Preparing bulbs for Christmas, protecting potted Rhododendrons and Azaleas
November Herbaceous Border Tips
Winter storage of tubers, and tidying up the border