News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy ABELIOPHYLLUM distichum
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought ABELIOPHYLLUM distichum also bought these...
Scented star-shaped flowers, white, flushed pink, produced on bare stems in February
- Pests & Diseases - none.
- Place of Origin - Korea.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 1.5m (5ft), taller when trained against a wall.
- Deciduous - opposite, oval, matt, dark-green leaves to 8cm (3in) often turning purple in autumn.
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - open, spreading shrub. Produces small, 4-petalled flowers in long, axillary racemes.
- Against a wall - makes a good specimen when trained against a warm wall.
- Full Sun
- Scented flowers
- fertile well drained soil