- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers October 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
CORONILLA valentina subsp glauca 'Citrina'
Palest creamy yellow form with grey-green foliage
Buy CORONILLA valentina subsp glauca 'Citrina'
- Good to know - member of the pea family with vetch-like leaves. Novenber flowering with a sweet scent in a protected position.
- Pests & Diseases - none.
- Place of Origin - Portugal, Spain, Croatia.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 80cm (32in)
- Dwarf Shrub - Typically only grows to a maximum of one or two feet in height but there will be some exceptions. - rounded, bushy shrub. Produces flowers in clusters of 4-14, 1cm (½in) long.
- Evergreen - pinnate leaves to 5cm (2in) long with 5-7 leaflets.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold drying winds.
medium to light, fertile, well drained soil
Rootgrow - Large - 360g
(360gram sachet - inc c&p) £12.00
Rootgrow - Medium - 150g
(150gram sachet - inc c&p) £6.00
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought CORONILLA valentina subsp glauca 'Citrina' also bought these...