News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy CORONILLA valentina subsp glauca 'Citrina'
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought CORONILLA valentina subsp glauca 'Citrina' also bought these...
CORONILLA valentina subsp glauca 'Citrina'
Palest creamy yellow form with grey-green foliage
- Good to know - member of the pea family with vetch-like leaves. Novenber flowering with a sweet scent in a protected position.
- Pests & Diseases - none.
- Place of Origin - Portugal, Spain, Croatia.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 80cm (32in)
- Dwarf Shrub - Typically only grows to a maximum of one or two feet in height but there will be some exceptions. - rounded, bushy shrub. Produces flowers in clusters of 4-14, 1cm (½in) long.
- Evergreen - pinnate leaves to 5cm (2in) long with 5-7 leaflets.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold drying winds.
- medium to light, fertile, well drained soil