- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers January 2017
- January Sale
- Valentine's Offers
- All offers and promotions
- Rhododendron Wine and Roses – Save £6 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Magnolia 'Sweet Valentine' - Save £11 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Mahonia Soft Caress – Save £4 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Calycanthus Venus - Save £7 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Magnolia 'Sweetheart' - Save £11 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Information - click to hide
- Good to know - in warm areas good as a courtyard plant or at the base of a wall.
- Pests & Diseases - scale insects in greenhouse.
- Place of Origin - Australia.
- Will grow outside in milder locations - This could include plants which would survive happily in a greenhouse or conservatory if not in a mild location. If you have a sheltered spot in your garden then it may do well here. - if growing in greenhouse - ericaceous compost, full light, shade from hot sun.
- Evergreen - shrubs and small trees. Leaves are aromatic when bruised.
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - flowers are tubular to bell-shaped with 4 spreading or reflexed lobes.
- Full Sun
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Neutral to acid soil
All Flower OCT-APR
Buy Varieties of CORREA
Clusters of drooping greenish white or cream flowers
(mannii) - tubular scarlet flowers