- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- NEW - Light weight garden pots & planters
- Early Summer Sale
- Late Summer Flowering
- All offers and promotions
- Save £3.00 when buying one Maackia amurensis inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one Eucryphia Gilt Edge inc C&P
- Save £4.50 when buying one Crinodendron patagua inc C&P
- Save £2.50 when buying one Hoheria Stardust inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one Clethra alnifolia inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one CHITALPA tashkentensis 'Pink Dawn', inc C&P
- Flowering & Top Sellers July 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
- Good to know - in warm areas good as a courtyard plant or at the base of a wall.
- Pests & Diseases - scale insects in greenhouse.
- Place of Origin - Australia.
- Will grow outside in milder locations - This could include plants which would survive happily in a greenhouse or conservatory if not in a mild location. If you have a sheltered spot in your garden then it may do well here. - if growing in greenhouse - ericaceous compost, full light, shade from hot sun.
- Evergreen - shrubs and small trees. Leaves are aromatic when bruised.
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - flowers are tubular to bell-shaped with 4 spreading or reflexed lobes.
- Full Sun
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Neutral to acid soil
All Flower OCT-APR
Buy Varieties of CORREA
Clusters of drooping greenish white or cream flowers
(mannii) - tubular scarlet flowers