- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers August 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
Apricot yellow flowers with dark bronzy foliage. A scarce form
Buy CROCOSMIA 'Solfatare'
- Pests & Diseases - red spider mites occasionally.
- Place of Origin - South Africa.
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height - in metres - 60-70cm (24-28in)
- Spread - in metres - 8cm (3in)
- Herbaceous - clump forming cormous perennial. Small flowers 3cm (1¼in) long on arching, branched stems.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
Fertile moist well-drained soil
- humus- rich.
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought CROCOSMIA 'Solfatare' also bought these...