- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers February 2017
- Feburary Sale
- Mother's Day Offers
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Garden Related Products
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Sorry, but the plant you were looking for isn't available this year. Please try these alternatives.
Information - click to hide
- Good to know - Pacific Hybrid group
- Pests & Diseases - slugs, snails, leaf miners, caterpillars, powdery mildew, crown rot on mature plants.
- Place of Origin - mountainous areas worldwide with the exception of Australia
- Height - 1.7m (5½ft)
- Spread - 75cm (30in)
- Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - perennial. Short-lived flowers to 7cm (3in) across produced on spikes.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold winds
- fertile well drained soil
- Harmful if eaten - These will give you an upset tummy, so please don't eat any of these.
- May cause skin allergy or irritant - Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash.
Buy Varieties of DELPHINIUM
Compact sturdy habit. Triple-layered soft pink flowers
Highlander series. Double lavender-blue flowers with a cream centre. Good for cutting
Highlander series. Double pale purple flowers. Good for cutting
Highlander series. Double pink flowers good for cutting
A spectacular deep salmon-pink variety with traces of red. An oustanding plant which grows only to 3 or 4 feet and was first exhibited at Chelsea in 1994
A new introduction with the best double red flowers we have yet seen