News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy DELPHINIUM 'Red Caroline'
Other Suggested Plants
DELPHINIUM 'Red Caroline'
A new introduction with the best double red flowers we have yet seen
- Pests & Diseases - slugs, snails, leaf miners, caterpillars, powdery mildew, crown rot on mature plants.
- Place of Origin - mountainous areas worldwide with the exception of Australia
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 1.1m (3½ft)
- Spread - in metres - 60cm (24in)
- Herbaceous - perennial.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold winds
- fertile well drained soil
- Harmful if eaten - These will give you an upset tummy, so please don't eat any of these.
- May cause skin allergy or irritant - Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash.