- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers September 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
DELPHINIUM 'Red Caroline'
A new introduction with the best double red flowers we have yet seen
Buy DELPHINIUM 'Red Caroline'
- Pests & Diseases - slugs, snails, leaf miners, caterpillars, powdery mildew, crown rot on mature plants.
- Place of Origin - mountainous areas worldwide with the exception of Australia
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 1.1m (3½ft)
- Spread - in metres - 60cm (24in)
- Herbaceous - perennial.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold winds
- fertile well drained soil
- Harmful if eaten - These will give you an upset tummy, so please don't eat any of these.
May cause skin allergy or irritant
- Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash.
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought DELPHINIUM 'Red Caroline' also bought these...