- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering & Top Sellers May 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Angel's fishing rod, Wandflower
Pendent bell flowers on graceful stems. Shades of mauve and pink
Buy DIERAMA pulcherrimum
- Pests & Diseases - none.
- Place of Origin - Zimbabwe, South Africa.
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height - in metres - 1 - 1.5m (3-5ft)
- Spread - in metres - 60cm (24in)
- Bulb/Corm - Bulb/Corm or rhizomatus perennial - cormous perennial producing dense, pendent spikes of flowers 3.5-6cm (1½-2½in) long.
- Evergreen - grass-like foliage.
- Full Sun
- humus-rich and well drained. Once established will tolerate poor dry conditions, rockery or even gravel drives!
Buy Varieties of DIERAMA pulcherrimum
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought DIERAMA pulcherrimum also bought these...