- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- NEW - Light weight garden pots & planters
- Non-Herbaceous Sale
- Late Summer Flowering
- All offers and promotions
- Save £3.50 when buying one CHITALPA tashkentensis 'Pink Dawn', inc C&P
- Save £4.50 when buying one Crinodendron patagua inc C&P
- Save £3.00 when buying one Maackia amurensis inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one Clethra alnifolia inc C&P
- Herbaceous summer special - savings up to £8.50 on 1 and Any 3 plants
- Save £3.50 when buying one Eucryphia Gilt Edge inc C&P
- Save £2.50 when buying one Hoheria Stardust inc C&P
- Flowering & Top Sellers July 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
- Good to know - wildlife plant - bees.
- Medicinal Properties - widely used in the production of heart stimulant drugs.
- Pests & Diseases - leaf spot, powdery mildew.
- Place of Origin - Europe, north west Africa,central Asia.
- Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - biennials and short lived perennials
- Partial Shade
- No Preference - except very wet or dry. Most prefer humus rich soil
- Caution, toxic if eaten - Do not eat these plants.
Buy Varieties of DIGITALIS
(ambigua) - pale yellow flowers
Common foxglove, Dead men's bells, Fairy thimbles
Pastel shades of the cultivated foxglove