- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers September 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
DIGITALIS parviflora 'Milk Chocolate'
Small bronzy-red flowers about 2 feet in height
Buy DIGITALIS parviflora 'Milk Chocolate'
- Good to know
- Pests & Diseases - leaf spot, powdery mildew.
- Place of Origin - northern Spain.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 60cm (24in)
- Spread - in metres - 30cm (12in)
- Herbaceous - clump forming perennial. Lance-shaped, softly hairy dark-green leaves 8-20cm (3-8in) long. Small flowers 1-2cm (½-¾in) long in dense racemes.
- Partial Shade
- No Preference - except very wet or dry. Most prefer humus- rich soil.
Caution, toxic if eaten
- Do not eat these plants.
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought DIGITALIS parviflora 'Milk Chocolate' also bought these...