News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy DIGITALIS parviflora 'Milk Chocolate'
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought DIGITALIS parviflora 'Milk Chocolate' also bought these...
DIGITALIS parviflora 'Milk Chocolate'
Small bronzy-red flowers about 2 feet in height
- Good to know
- Pests & Diseases - leaf spot, powdery mildew.
- Place of Origin - northern Spain.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 60cm (24in)
- Spread - in metres - 30cm (12in)
- Herbaceous - clump forming perennial. Lance-shaped, softly hairy dark-green leaves 8-20cm (3-8in) long. Small flowers 1-2cm (½-¾in) long in dense racemes.
- Partial Shade
- No Preference - except very wet or dry. Most prefer humus- rich soil.
- Caution, toxic if eaten - Do not eat these plants.