- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Early Summer Sale
- All offers and promotions
- Flowering & Top Sellers June 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
EUPHORBIA 'Silver Swan'
Spurge, Wolf's milk
Dazzling silver variegated foliage and silver variegated flower heads
Buy EUPHORBIA 'Silver Swan'
- Good to know - cultivar of subsp. characias.
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, grey mould.
- Place of Origin - garden origin. UK. Sport found by Dr. D. Willis, Yorkshire.
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height and Spread - 1m (36in)
- Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - perennial with strong, upright stems.
- Full Sun
- medium to light, fertile, well drained soil
Caution, toxic if eaten, may cause skin allergy or irritant
- These plants are toxic if eaten and may also cause a skin allergy, rash, irritation to eyes and skin.
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought EUPHORBIA 'Silver Swan' also bought these...