- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers October 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
HEDERA helix 'Goldchild'
Common ivy, English ivy
Bright gold variegation
Buy HEDERA helix 'Goldchild'
- Pests & Diseases - red spider mites, scale insects, aphids, leaf spot.
- Place of Origin - garden origin.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 1m (3ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if growns on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and are self-clinging - suitable for low wall or as a houseplant.
- Evergreen - small, 3- to 5-lobed leaves.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade - variegated and yellows prefer more light - shelter from cold winds.
- Alkaline Loving
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus- rich
May cause skin allergy or irritant
- Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash.
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought HEDERA helix 'Goldchild' also bought these...