News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy HEDERA helix 'Goldchild'
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought HEDERA helix 'Goldchild' also bought these...
HEDERA helix 'Goldchild'
Common ivy, English ivy
Bright gold variegation
- Pests & Diseases - red spider mites, scale insects, aphids, leaf spot.
- Place of Origin - garden origin.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 1m (3ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if growns on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and self-clinging - suitable for low wall or as a houseplant.
- Evergreen - small, 3- to 5-lobed leaves.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade - variegated and yellows prefer more light - shelter from cold winds.
- Alkaline Loving
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus- rich
- May cause skin allergy or irritant - Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash.