"Found the site easy to navigate and enjoyed the topical tips for the amateur gardener."
"The lilac arrived today. A healthy shrub and I was very impressed with the very careful packaging. Many thanks."
"It's a pleasure to deal with you!"
Additional Plant Details
Good to know - a mid 1840s introduction by Cornish plant hunter William Lobb (1809-1864).
Pests & Diseases - aphids, scale, mealybugs and thrips may be a problem particularly in the greenhouse
Place of Origin - Chile
Now is our busy spring period - orders are being packed 6 days a week, however please remember it may be 10 days before you RECEIVE your plants.
Orders can also be collected in person from our Nurseries, or some of our shows - just tell us during the checkout process.
- Design your own garden - The conservatory or greenhouse garden >
- Greenhouse and Conservatory – Plants suitable only for the Greenhouse or Conservatory - Climbers >
- Walls & Fences - Climbing Plants (Evergreen) >
- Walls & Fences - Conservatory Climbing Plants >
- Best Sellers >
- Plants beginning with 'L' >
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought LAPAGERIA rosea also bought these...