News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy LONICERA henryi
Other Suggested Plants
Evergreen, yellow and purple flowers and black berries
- Pests & Diseases - aphids.
- Place of Origin - China.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 10m (30ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if growns on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and self-clinging - vigorous, woody, twining climber. Yellow-throated flowers to 2cm (¾in) long.
- Evergreen - paired oblong to lance-shaped, tapered, glossy, dark-green leaves to 10cm (4in) long.
- Semi-evergreen - Keeps some of its foliage all year, and will drop some leaves as well.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus-rich
Attractive dark copperish coloured new growth