- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- NEW - Light weight garden pots & planters
- Autumn Sale 20% off
- All offers and promotions
- Flowering & Top Sellers September 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Information - click to expand & read
- Pests & Diseases - aphids.
- Place of Origin - China.
- Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 10m (30ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if grown on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and are self-clinging - vigorous, woody, twining climber. Yellow-throated flowers to 2cm (¾in) long.
- Evergreen - paired oblong to lance-shaped, tapered, glossy, dark-green leaves to 10cm (4in) long.
- Semi-evergreen - Keeps some of its foliage all year, and will drop some leaves as well.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus-rich
Evergreen, yellow and purple flowers and black berries
Buy Varieties of LONICERA henryi
Other Suggested Plants
Available from £15.00
Available from £13.00
Available from £11.50
CLEMATIS armandii 'Apple Blossom'
Available from £22.50