- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering & Top Sellers May 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
LONICERA periclymenum 'Graham Thomas'
Common honeysuckle, Woodbine
Clear creamy yellow, heavily scented
Buy LONICERA periclymenum 'Graham Thomas'
- Good to know - form of native honeysuckle.
- Pests & Diseases - aphids.
- Place of Origin - garden origin. UK. Named after Graham Stuart Thomas, horticulturalist and garden designer, 1909-2003.
- Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 7m (22ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if grown on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and are self-clinging - vigorous, woody, twining climber. Tubular, 2-lipped flowers to 5cm (2in) long in terminal whorls. Long flowering period. Red berries follow in autumn.
- Deciduous - paired oval, mid-green leaves to 6cm (2½in)
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Scented flowers
Fertile moist well-drained soil
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought LONICERA periclymenum 'Graham Thomas' also bought these...