News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy LONICERA periclymenum 'Graham Thomas'
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought LONICERA periclymenum 'Graham Thomas' also bought these...
LONICERA periclymenum 'Graham Thomas'
Common honeysuckle, Woodbine
Clear creamy yellow, heavily scented
- Good to know - form of native honeysuckle.
- Pests & Diseases - aphids.
- Place of Origin - garden origin. UK. Named after Graham Stuart Thomas, horticulturalist and garden designer, 1909-2003.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 7m (22ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if growns on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and self-clinging - vigorous, woody, twining climber. Tubular, 2-lipped flowers to 5cm (2in) long in terminal whorls. Long flowering period. Red berries follow in autumn.
- Deciduous - paired oval, mid-green leaves to 6cm (2½in)
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Scented flowers
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus-rich.