- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers August 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
LONICERA nitida 'Silver Beauty'
Bush honeysuckle, Poor man's box
Quick growing sport with distinct silver variegation
Buy LONICERA nitida 'Silver Beauty'
- Pests & Diseases - aphids.
- Place of Origin - garden origin.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 1.5m (5ft)
- Evergreen - grey-green leaves.
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - bushy, fast-growing shrub. Occasional white flowers and purple berries.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
fertile well drained soil
Rootgrow - Large - 360g
(360gram sachet - inc c&p) £12.00
Rootgrow - Medium - 150g
(150gram sachet - inc c&p) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 0.9 kg
(0.9 kg - c&p inc) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 2.5 kg
(2.5 kg - c&p inc) £10.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 4.5 kg
(4.5 kg - c&p inc) £16.00
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought LONICERA nitida 'Silver Beauty' also bought these...