- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- NEW - Light weight garden pots & planters
- Early Summer Sale
- Late Summer Flowering
- All offers and promotions
- Save £3.00 when buying one Maackia amurensis inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one Clethra alnifolia inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one CHITALPA tashkentensis 'Pink Dawn', inc C&P
- Save £4.50 when buying one Crinodendron patagua inc C&P
- Save £2.50 when buying one Hoheria Stardust inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one Eucryphia Gilt Edge inc C&P
- Flowering & Top Sellers July 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
- Pests & Diseases - none.
- Place of Origin - Asia, North America.
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if grown on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and are self-clinging - woody climber. Excellent for covering walls, pergolas or for growing through trees.
- Deciduous - lobed or toothed leaves colouring red and yellow in autumn. Ornamental berries.
- Full Sun - choose a sunny site for good fruiting.
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
See also Vitis