- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers August 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
AMPELOPSIS brevipedunculata 'Elegans'
('Tricolor') - leaves attractively mottled white and tinged pink. Not vigorous
Buy AMPELOPSIS brevipedunculata 'Elegans'
- Pests & Diseases - none.
- Place of Origin - northeastern Asia.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - to 4m (12ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if growns on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and self-clinging - woody climber.
- Deciduous - 3-lobed or 5-lobed palmate leaves 5-15cm (2-6in) long. Attractive, spherical, pinkish-purple fruit, turning to clear blue.
- Full Sun - a sunny site encourages fruiting.
Fertile moist well-drained soil
- restrict roots for better fruiting.
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought AMPELOPSIS brevipedunculata 'Elegans' also bought these...