- All offers and promotions
- A selection of red and yellow flowering plants to make the perfect border - SAVE £22.50
- 1 Cestrm fasciculatum 'Newellii' plant for £23 inc c&p SAVING £4.50
- Save £4.00 buy 1 Hydrangea paniculata 'Grandiflora for £24.00 inc c&p
- £24.00 for 1 Eucryphia Nymansay inc c&p (SAVE £5.00)
- Herbaceous summer special - savings on 1 and Any 3 plants, view offer for details, save up to £10.50
News and Events
Help and Advice
Additional Plant Details
Good to know - widely eaten in the past. Edible after bletting (softening by exposure to frost or long storage). Good with cheese as a dessert. Wildlife plant - nectar and pollen for insects.
Pests & Diseases - aphids, caterpillars, brown rot, powdery mildew.
Place of Origin - southeastern Europe, southwestern Asia.
Tree Shape: Rounded to broadly spreading
Estimated delivery between 06 September and 12 September 2014. Subject to all plants being in stock
Please note that orders will normally be despatched within 5 - 10 working days from receipt except in the busy Spring season when it may take up to 15 working days from receipt until despatch.
Orders can also be collected in person from our Nurseries, or some of our shows - just tell us during the checkout process.