- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- All offers and promotions
- Flowering & Top Sellers May 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
APPLE 'Worcester Pearmain'
Culinary apple, Dessert apple
Dessert variety, best eaten off the tree in September
Buy APPLE 'Worcester Pearmain'
- Courier Only - Due to the size of this plant it will be despatched by Courier. The rest of your order will also be sent by courier at the same time.
- Good to know - good for juice. Flavour gently reminiscent of strawberries. Wildlife plant - bees and other insects. MM 106 semi-dwarfing rootstock.
- Pests & Diseases - scab.
- Place of Origin - UK. 1873. Worcs.
- Hardy - very cold winter - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe. Plant can possibly withstand temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F)
- Height and Spread - 3.6m-5.6m (12ft-18ft)
- Fruit - Plants which produce an edible or ornamental fruit - partial tip-bearer. produces fruit on spurs along branch and at tip. Pick early- to mid-September.
- Full Sun
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Rounded to broadly spreading
Flower Colour -
White - white blossom, blushed pink.
Final Tree Size
Rootgrow - Large - 360g
(360gram sachet - inc c&p) £12.00
Rootgrow - Medium - 150g
(150gram sachet - inc c&p) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 0.9 kg
(0.9 kg - c&p inc) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 2.5 kg
(2.5 kg - c&p inc) £10.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 4.5 kg
(4.5 kg - c&p inc) £16.00
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought APPLE 'Worcester Pearmain' also bought these...