- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Christmas Sale 20% off
- Winter Clearance 50% off
- All offers and promotions
- Any medium sized Camellia inc gift wrap and c&p for £29.00 saving £7.50, further savings on more plants see offer for details. Available without gift wrap.
- Buy Christmas Rose and save £5.50 inc gift wrap and c&p for £23.50, further savings on more plants see offer for details.
Available without giftwrap
- Buy 1 'Christmas Cheer' inc gift wrap and carriage for £33.00 SAVING £5.50,
Available without gift wrap
- 100 daffodil bulbs for £21 saving £7.50
- £24.00 for any 3 trilliums bulbs inc c&p saving £7.50
- Flowering & Top Sellers November 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
NEPETA 'Six Hills Giant'
Buy NEPETA 'Six Hills Giant'
- Good to know - attractive to insects.
- Pests & Diseases - slugs, and possibly powdery mildew in hot summers.
- Place of Origin - garden origin. UK. 1935. C. Elliott, Six Hills Nursery, Herts.
- Hardy - very cold Winter - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe. Plant can possibly withstand temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F)
- Height - in metres - 90cm (36in)
- Spread - in metres - 60cm (24in)
- Evergreen - narrowly oval, toothed, grey-green leaves to 4cm (1½in) long.
- Herbaceous - vigorous, clump- forming perennial. Produces abundant spikes of flowers 2cm (¾in) long.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Scented foliage
Fertile moist well-drained soil
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought NEPETA 'Six Hills Giant' also bought these...