- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers April 2017
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Garden Related Products
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Sorry, but the plant you were looking for isn't available this year. Please try these alternatives.
Commonly known as: Ozark sundrops.
Information - click to hide
- Good to know - wildlife plant - insects, moths.
- Pests & Diseases - slugs, and occasionally leaf spot and mildew
- Place of Origin - southern Central America.
- Hardy - very cold winter - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe. Plant can possibly withstand temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F)
- Height - 15cm (6in)
- Spread - 50cm (20in)
- Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - vigorous perennial with trailing, red-tinged stems. Lance-shaped to oval, toothed mid-green leaves 2-8cm (¾ in to 3in) long with white midribs. Produces a long succession of solitary flowers to 12cm (5in) across.
- Full Sun
- well drained, dry, poor to moderately fertile soil
- Flower Shape - Cup-shaped