- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- NEW - Light weight garden pots & planters
- Winter Clearance Sale
- Winter Interest Sale
- All offers and promotions
- Save £6.00 on gift wrapped Stephanotis floribunda including c&p for £33.50, offer available without gift wrap
- Save £6 on a giftwrapped small Edgeworthia chrysantha delivered for £29.50, offer available without giftwrap
- Save £5 on a gift wrapped Jasminum polyanthum delivered for £29.00, offer available without gift wrap
- Any medium sized Camellia with gift wrap and carriage/packing for £29.00 saving £8.00, available without gift wrap and further savings on more plants see offer for details.
- Save £15.50 on 1 gift wrapped Daphne bholua 'Jacqueline Postill' delivered for £65.00, offer available without gift wrap
- Save £5 on gift wrapped Gardenia jasminoides delivered for £29.50, offer available without giftwrap
- Buy Christmas Rose and save £5.50 inc gift wrap and c&p for £23.50, further savings on more plants see offer for details.
Available without giftwrap
- 100 daffodil bulbs for £21 saving £5.00
- Flowering & Top Sellers October 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Sorry, but the plant you were looking for isn't available this year. Please try these alternatives.
Information - click to expand & read
- Good to know - do not require deadheading.
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, downy mildew, Verticillium wilt
- Place of Origin - hybrid cultivar. USA.
- Height and Spread - 35cm (14in)
- Full Sun
- medium to light, fertile, well drained soil
(DIMORPHOTHECA) All produce a succession of daisy flowers from MAY-SEPT and require a hot sunny well drained site. Normally only despatched in late spring and early summer.
Buy Varieties of OSTEOSPERMUM
Hardy and long established perennial form with purple tipped white flowers
Spreading but compact habit with white flowers which are indigo-blue on the reverse. In a normal winter this will easily survive as a hardy perennial
Luscious tangerine-orange flowers