- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers August 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
PAEONIA lutea var. ludlowii
Single yellow tree paeony
Buy PAEONIA lutea var. ludlowii
- Pests & Diseases - eelworms, viruses, peony grey mould blight (peony wilt). honey fungus.
- Place of Origin - southeastern Tibet.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 2.5m (8ft)
- Deciduous - bright-green leaves each with 9 leaflets, deeply cut into pointed lobes.
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - vigorous, upright, sparsely branched shrub.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus-rich. Shelter from cold, drying winds.
- Harmful if eaten - These will give you an upset tummy, so please don't eat any of these.
Flower Shape -
Cup-shaped - to 12cm (5in) across.
Rootgrow - Large - 360g
(360gram sachet - inc c&p) £12.00
Rootgrow - Medium - 150g
(150gram sachet - inc c&p) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 0.9 kg
(0.9 kg - c&p inc) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 2.5 kg
(2.5 kg - c&p inc) £10.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 4.5 kg
(4.5 kg - c&p inc) £16.00
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought PAEONIA lutea var. ludlowii also bought these...