News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy PITTOSPORUM tenuifolium 'Victoria'
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought PITTOSPORUM tenuifolium 'Victoria' also bought these...
PITTOSPORUM tenuifolium 'Victoria'
Kohuhu, Parchment bark
A new and hardy variety with pale silvery green leaves edged white. The leaves become tinged dark pink in winter
- Pests & Diseases - leaf spot, powdery mildew.
- Place of Origin - New Zealand
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height - in metres - to 3m (10ft)
- Spread - in metres - to 2m (6ft)
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - chocolate-purple flowers produced sparsely.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Scented flowers - lightly scented.
- Fertile moist well-drained soil