- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- All offers and promotions
- Flowering & Top Sellers May 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
PITTOSPORUM tenuifolium 'Victoria'
Kohuhu, Parchment bark
A new and hardy variety with pale silvery green leaves edged white. The leaves become tinged dark pink in winter
Buy PITTOSPORUM tenuifolium 'Victoria'
- Pests & Diseases - leaf spot, powdery mildew.
- Place of Origin - New Zealand
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height - in metres - to 3m (10ft)
- Spread - in metres - to 2m (6ft)
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - chocolate-purple flowers produced sparsely.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Scented flowers - lightly scented.
Fertile moist well-drained soil
Rootgrow - Large - 360g
Rootgrow - Medium - 150g
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 0.9 kg
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 2.5 kg
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 4.5 kg
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought PITTOSPORUM tenuifolium 'Victoria' also bought these...