- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers October 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
ROSA 'Josephine Bruce'
Buy ROSA 'Josephine Bruce'
- Pests & Diseases - mildew can be a problem late in the season.
- Place of Origin - bred by Alfred J. Fraser, UK, 1950. Introduced by Bees Ltd., Chester, 1950.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 1m x 60cm (3ft x 2ft)
- Deciduous - dark-green foliage on short, splayed growth
- Full Sun
- Scented flowers - fragrance(1-10) 3-4, medium.
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - moderately fertile, humus-rich
Flower Shape -
Double - Multi rows of petals, no stamen showing
- high-centred flowers 12cm (5in) across
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought ROSA 'Josephine Bruce' also bought these...