- All offers and promotions
- Herbaceous summer special - savings on 1 and Any 3 plants, view offer for details, save up to £10.50
- Hydrangeas - Any 3 of these 3 for £35.00 inc c&p, save £8.50, further savings available see offer details
- A selection of red and yellow flowering plants to make the perfect border - SAVE £22.50
- A selection of woodland garden plants for £200 inc c&p SAVE £46
News and Events
Help and Advice
Additional Plant Details
Good to know - although prone to many pests/diseases, generally trouble free when grown well. Within the Rhododendron family. Shallow planting is essential as all are surface rooting. Mulch annually with leaf mould.
Pests & Diseases - vine weevil, rhododendron and azalea whiteflies, leafhoppers, lacebugs, scale insects, caterpillars, aphids, powdery mildew, bud blast, honey fungus, rust, leaf gall, petal blight, silver leaf, phytophthora root rot, lime-induced chlorosis (if soil is not sufficiently acid).
Place of Origin - mainly hybrids with complex origins in Europe, Asia, Australasia, North America, particularly south western China, Tibet, Burma, northern India, New Guinea.
Estimated delivery between 30 July and 05 August 2014. Subject to all plants being in stock
Please note that orders will normally be despatched within 5 - 10 working days from receipt except in the busy Spring season when it may take up to 15 working days from receipt until despatch.
Orders can also be collected in person from our Nurseries, or some of our shows - just tell us during the checkout process.