- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers August 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
CLEYERA japonica 'Tricolor'
Young leaves tinged with pink maturing to green with creamy-white margins. Fragrant creamy-white flowers
Buy CLEYERA japonica 'Tricolor'
- Pests & Diseases - red spider mite and mealy bugs if in greenhouse.
- Place of Origin - Japan, China, Korea.
- Half hardy - unheated greenhouse / mild winter - Hardy in coastal and relatively mild parts of the UK except in severe winters and a risk from sudden (early) frosts. May be hardy elsewhere with wall shelter or googd microclimate. Likely to be damaged or killed in cold winters. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -5°C (23°F)
- Height and Spread - 2m (6ft)
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - bushy shrub. Bowl-shaped flowers 1.5cm (½in) across appear singly, or in threes, from the leaf axils. Small, red berries sometimes, turning black in autumn.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold winds.
- Partial Shade
- Scented flowers
- Acid Loving
Fertile moist well-drained soil
- humus- rich.
Rootgrow - Large - 360g
(360gram sachet - inc c&p) £12.00
Rootgrow - Medium - 150g
(150gram sachet - inc c&p) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 0.9 kg
(0.9 kg - c&p inc) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 2.5 kg
(2.5 kg - c&p inc) £10.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 4.5 kg
(4.5 kg - c&p inc) £16.00
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought CLEYERA japonica 'Tricolor' also bought these...