- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers January 2017
- January Sale
- Valentine's Offers
- All offers and promotions
- Rhododendron Wine and Roses – Save £6 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Calycanthus Venus - Save £7 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Magnolia 'Sweetheart' - Save £11 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Mahonia Soft Caress – Save £4 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Magnolia 'Sweet Valentine' - Save £11 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Sorry, but the plant you were looking for isn't available this year. Please try these alternatives.
Information - click to hide
- Pests & Diseases - very disease resistant.
- Place of Origin - Colin Dickson, N. Ireland, 1999.
- Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 75cm x 85cm (30in x 34in)
- Deciduous - floribunda. Bushy, compact rose with semi-glossy, mid green foliage.
- Full Sun
- Scented flowers - fragrance(1-10) 1-2, slight.
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - moderately fertile, humus-rich
- Flower Shape - Double - Multi rows of petals, no stamen showing - cupped flowers 6cm (2½in) across
Please note that Roses are normally ONLY despatched as bare rooted plants from NOVEMBER to FEBRUARY and thereafter in pots
Buy Varieties of ROSA
White with a hint of apricot in the centre which fades to pale yellow
RHS Plant of the Decade 1953 - 1962. Probably the best-known white.
Clusters of purple flowers which fade to lilac with age. Wonderful fragrance. Vigorous pale green foliage