- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers February 2017
- Feburary Sale
- Mother's Day Offers
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Garden Related Products
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Sorry, but the plant you were looking for isn't available this year. Please try these alternatives.
Please note that Roses are normally ONLY despatched as bare rooted plants from NOVEMBER to FEBRUARY and thereafter in pots
Information - click to hide
- Pests & Diseases - very disease resistant.
- Place of Origin - Colin Dickson, N. Ireland, 1999.
- Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height and Spread - 75cm x 85cm (30in x 34in)
- Deciduous - floribunda. Bushy, compact rose with semi-glossy, mid green foliage.
- Full Sun
- Scented flowers - fragrance(1-10) 1-2, slight.
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - moderately fertile, humus-rich
- Flower Shape - Double - Multi rows of petals, no stamen showing - cupped flowers 6cm (2½in) across
Buy Varieties of ROSA
White with a hint of apricot in the centre which fades to pale yellow
RHS Plant of the Decade 1953 - 1962. Probably the best-known white.
Clusters of purple flowers which fade to lilac with age. Wonderful fragrance. Vigorous pale green foliage