- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers December 2016
- Winter Clearance Sale
- Winter Interest Sale
- All offers and promotions
- Save £15.50 on 1 gift wrapped Daphne bholua 'Jacqueline Postill' delivered for £65.00, offer available without gift wrap
- Save £5 on gift wrapped Gardenia jasminoides delivered for £29.50, offer available without giftwrap
- Buy Christmas Rose and save £5.50 inc gift wrap and c&p for £23.50, further savings on more plants see offer for details.
Available without giftwrap
- Save £5 on a gift wrapped Jasminum polyanthum delivered for £29.00, offer available without gift wrap
- Save £6 on a giftwrapped small Edgeworthia chrysantha delivered for £29.50, offer available without giftwrap
- Any medium sized Camellia with gift wrap and carriage/packing for £29.00 saving £8.00, available without gift wrap and further savings on more plants see offer for details.
- 100 daffodil bulbs for £21 saving £5.00
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost'
Spurge, Wolf's milk
Information - click to hide
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, grey mould.
- Place of Origin - garden origin.
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height and Spread - 30-60cm (12-24in)
- Evergreen - finely-textured apple-green foliage.
- Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - masses of pure-white bracts.
- Full Sun
- Greenhouse or Conservatory - Not the sort of plants to be grown outside where there are likely to be frosts. These plants need to be grown in a conservatory or cool greenhouse or at least brought inside for the winter - where it should continue to bloom.
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Caution, toxic if eaten, may cause skin allergy or irritant - These plants are toxic if eaten and may also cause a skin allergy, rash, irritation to eyes and skin.
Clouds of airy white flowers throughout spring and summer but not hardy
Other Suggested Plants
EUPHORBIA characias 'Silver Swan'
Available from £11.00
Wall daisy, Mexican fleabane
Available from £6.50
Available from £8.50
EUPHORBIA x martinii
Available from £11.00