News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost'
Suggested Further Reading
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost' also bought these...
EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost'
Spurge, Wolf's milk
Clouds of airy white flowers throughout spring and summer but not hardy
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, grey mould.
- Place of Origin - garden origin.
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height and Spread - 30-60cm (12-24in)
- Evergreen - finely-textured apple-green foliage.
- Herbaceous - masses of pure-white bracts.
- Full Sun
- Greenhouse or Conservatory - Not the sort of plants to be grown outside where there are likely to be frosts. These plants need to be grown in a conservatory or cool greenhouse or at least brought inside for the winter - where it should continue to bloom.
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Caution, toxic if eaten, may cause skin allergy or irritant - These plants are toxic if eaten and may also cause a skin allergy, rash, irritation to eyes and skin.