- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers September 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost'
Spurge, Wolf's milk
Clouds of airy white flowers throughout spring and summer but not hardy
Buy EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost'
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, grey mould.
- Place of Origin - garden origin.
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height and Spread - 30-60cm (12-24in)
- Evergreen - finely-textured apple-green foliage.
- Herbaceous - masses of pure-white bracts.
- Full Sun
- Greenhouse or Conservatory - Not the sort of plants to be grown outside where there are likely to be frosts. These plants need to be grown in a conservatory or cool greenhouse or at least brought inside for the winter - where it should continue to bloom.
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
Caution, toxic if eaten, may cause skin allergy or irritant
- These plants are toxic if eaten and may also cause a skin allergy, rash, irritation to eyes and skin.
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost' also bought these...