- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- NEW - Light weight garden pots & planters
- Non-Herbaceous Sale
- Late Summer Flowering Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers August 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost'
Spurge, Wolf's milk
Information - click to expand & read
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, grey mould.
- Place of Origin - garden origin.
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height and Spread - 30-60cm (12-24in)
- Evergreen - finely-textured apple-green foliage.
- Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - masses of pure-white bracts.
- Full Sun
- Greenhouse or Conservatory - Not the sort of plants to be grown outside where there are likely to be frosts. These plants need to be grown in a conservatory or cool greenhouse or at least brought inside for the winter - where it should continue to bloom.
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Caution, toxic if eaten, may cause skin allergy or irritant - These plants are toxic if eaten and may also cause a skin allergy, rash, irritation to eyes and skin.
Clouds of airy white flowers throughout spring and summer but not hardy
Other Suggested Plants
EUPHORBIA 'Portugese Velvet'
Available from £9.50
EUPHORBIA 'Silver Swan'
Available from £11.00
Wall daisy, Mexican fleabane
Available from £6.50
Available from £8.50