- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- NEW - Light weight garden pots & planters
- Early Summer Sale
- Late Summer Flowering
- All offers and promotions
- Save £2.50 when buying one Hoheria Stardust inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one CHITALPA tashkentensis 'Pink Dawn', inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one Clethra alnifolia inc C&P
- Save £4.50 when buying one Crinodendron patagua inc C&P
- Save £3.00 when buying one Maackia amurensis inc C&P
- Save £3.50 when buying one Eucryphia Gilt Edge inc C&P
- Flowering & Top Sellers July 2016
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2016
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
WISTERIA floribunda 'Domino'
- Good to know - a smaller form.
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, brown scale, leaf spot, honey fungus.
- Place of Origin - garden origin
- Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - 6m (20ft)
- Spread - in metres - 3m (10ft)
- Climber - Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if grown on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and are self-clinging - vigorous twining climber. Produces flowers in pendent racemes to 20cm (8in) long.
- Deciduous - pinnate leaves, each composed of 11-19 ovate to lance-shaped leaflets.
- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Scented flowers
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
(synonym. W. formosa Issai) - flowers at a young age with mauve-blue flowers as the leaves emerge
Other Suggested Plants
LONICERA japonica 'Halliana'
Available from £14.50
TRACHELOSPERMUM jasminoides 'Variegata'
Available from £15.00
ACER palmatum 'Atropurpureum'
Blood-leaf Japanese maple
Available from £17.50
Available from £22.50