- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers February 2017
- Feburary Sale
- Mother's Day Offers
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Garden Related Products
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Sorry, but the plant you were looking for isn't available this year. Please try these alternatives.
|to 2m (6ft)|
Information - click to hide
- Good to know - will naturalise in moist soil. Good as waterside plants. Shelter from strong winds to prevent flower stems breaking. Wildlife plant - insects, butterflies.
- Pests & Diseases - slugs and snails may damage emerging leaves.
- Place of Origin - northern China.
- Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - to 2m (6ft)
- Spread - 1m (3ft)
- Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - perennial. Leaves to 30cm (12in) long, deeply cut and irregularly toothed and lobed. produces slender, dense racemes of flowerheads 2cm (¾in) across.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold winds and provide a little shade from midday sun.
- Fertile moist well-drained soil