- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers July 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
Clump forming perennial with plamate lobed leaves. Dark green stems bear slender but dense racemes of yellow flowerheads
Buy LIGULARIA przewalskii
- Good to know - will naturalise in moist soil. Good as waterside plants. Shelter from strong winds to prevent flower stems breaking. Wildlife plant - insects, butterflies.
- Pests & Diseases - slugs and snails may damage emerging leaves.
- Place of Origin - northern China.
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - to 2m (6ft)
- Spread - in metres - 1m (3ft)
- Herbaceous - perennial. Leaves to 30cm (12in) long, deeply cut and irregularly toothed and lobed. produces slender, dense racemes of flowerheads 2cm (¾in) across.
- Full Sun - shelter from cold winds and provide a little shade from midday sun.
Fertile moist well-drained soil
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought LIGULARIA przewalskii also bought these...