News and Events
Help and Advice
Buy MAGNOLIA 'Lotus'
NEW for 2015 !
Final Tree Size
|to 10m (30ft)|
to 8m (25ft)
Suggested Further Reading
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought MAGNOLIA 'Lotus' also bought these...
Large cream flowers with a splash of pink at the base
- Pests & Diseases - scale insects, coral spot, honey fungus.
- Place of Origin - garden origin. New Zealand (a Jury hybrid)
- Hardy - cold Winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/nothern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Height - in metres - to 10m (30ft)
- Height Integer - 10
- Spread - in metres - to 8m (25ft)
- Full Sun - shelter from strong winds.
- Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Neutral to acid soil
- Broadly conical
- Flower Colour - Cream
- Flower Shape - Cup-and-saucer-shaped