Plants by mail order since 1984, over 4100 plants online today!
- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers December 2017
- Winter Sale - 20% off
- 50% off Winter Clearance
- All offers and promotions
- Daphne bholua 'Jacqueline Postill' - 1 small plant for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £10.00
- Helleborus niger 'Christmas Rose' for £25.00 inc gift wrap and c&p Saving £5.00
- Abeliophyllum distichum - 1 for £28.50, gift wrap & c&p included, SAVE £6.00
- Mahonia x media Winter Sun - 1 for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, saving £5.00
- Camellia - two year old plant for £30 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £7.00
- Sarcococca 'Purple Stem' - 1 for £28.50 saving £5.00, inc gift wrap and c&p
- Chimonanthus praecox - 1 large plant for £43.50, gift wrap, c&p included, a saving of £6.00
- Daphne 'Perfume Princess' gift wrapped and delivered for £33.50 saving £6.00
- Seeds - Save £3.00 when you buy 3 packs
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
Merry Christmas - Wednesday 20th December - 14.00pm is the last order time for guaranteed delivery before Christmas.
History: Home >
Deep cerise pink flowers in profusion. A most attractive greenhouse or conservatory plant
Pests & Diseases - red spider mites under glass.
Place of Origin - Australia.
Tender - cool or frost free greenhouse - Tolerant of low temperatures, but not surviving being frozen. Except in frost-free inner-city areas or coastal extremities requires glasshouse conditions. Plant can withstand temperatures down to 1°C (34°F)
Height - 1.8m(6ft)
Spread - 1.2m (4ft)
Evergreen - narrow, lance-shaped, aromatic, bright-green leaves.
Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - attractive bell-shaped, sweetly scented flowers.
Greenhouse or Conservatory - Not the sort of plants to be grown outside where there are likely to be frosts. These plants need to be grown in a conservatory or cool greenhouse or at least brought inside for the winter - lime-free ericaceous potting, full light, shade from hot sun.
Fertile moist well-drained soil
Neutral to acid soil
Boronia - Growing Guide
Fertilisers & Feeds - Empathy
All-purpose Seaweed Stimulant
All-purpose organic concentrated seaweed feed that is a ready to use, derived from sustainable harvested kelp, that can be used on all outdoor and indoor plants, except acid loving plants. Perfect used in conjunction with Rootgrow™.
Max/Min Digital Thermometer
Thermometer which displays current temperature in the centre, with Max above and min below. Suitable for use outdoors or in the greenhouse / conservatory. With batteries included