- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers September 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
Deep cerise pink flowers in profusion. A most attractive greenhouse or conservatory plant
Buy BORONIA heterophylla
- Pests & Diseases - red spider mites under glass.
- Place of Origin - Australia.
- Tender - Cool or frost free greenhouse - Tolerant of low temperatures, but not surviving being frozen. Except in frost-free inner-city areas or coastal extremities requires glasshouse conditions. Plant can withstand temperatures down to 1°C (34°F)
- Height - in metres - 1.8m(6ft)
- Spread - in metres - 1.2m (4ft)
- Evergreen - narrow, lance-shaped, aromatic, bright-green leaves.
- Medium Shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height - attractive bell-shaped, sweetly scented flowers.
- Greenhouse or Conservatory - Not the sort of plants to be grown outside where there are likely to be frosts. These plants need to be grown in a conservatory or cool greenhouse or at least brought inside for the winter - lime-free ericaceous potting, full light, shade from hot sun.
- Partial Shade
- Scented flowers
- Scented foliage
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
Neutral to acid soil
Ericaceous Liquid Seaweed Fertiliser
(1 ltr - free c&p) £7.50
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 0.9 kg
(0.9 kg - c&p inc) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 2.5 kg
(2.5 kg - c&p inc) £10.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 4.5 kg
(4.5 kg - c&p inc) £16.00
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought BORONIA heterophylla also bought these...