- All offers and promotions
- Ruscus aculeatus – 1 for £22.00 inc. c&p Save £5.00 further savings on 3 plants see offer for details
- Perovskia atriplicifolia ‘Blue Spire’ 1 for £19.00 inc c&p SAVE £5
Further savings on more plants see offer for details
- Bergenia ‘Silberlicht’ – 1 for £19.00 inc. c&p saving £4 further savings on 3 plants see offer for details
- A selection of exotic plants from Cornwall for only £175.00 including c&p SAVE £28.00
- Any 5 scented varieties for £90.00 inc C&P
A saving of £32.00
News and Events
Help and Advice
Additional Plant Details
Good to know - genus named by Linnaeus in honour of Georg Josef Kamel, also known as Camellus, a Moravian( Czech) Jesuit priest, and botanist (21 Apr. 1661 - 2 May 1706). Camellia (with a short 'e' as in 'egg') being the proper pronunciation.
Pests & Diseases - aphids, scale insects, vine weevils, leaf spot, honey fungus.
Place of Origin - woodland areas from northern India and the Himalayas, China, Japan, northern Indonesia, Java and Sumatra.
Flower Colour: Bicolor - white, pink, red or yellow
Flower Shape: Anemone - Several rows large outer petals with centre intermingled and stamens
Flower Shape: Double - Multi rows of petals, no stamen showing
Flower Shape: Formal Double - Multi rows of petals in a symmetrical shape, no stamen showing
Flower Shape: Paeony - Mass mixed irregular petals, with or without stamens
Flower Shape: Semi-double - Two rows of petals with conspicuous stamens
Flower Shape: Single - Row of petals round conspicuous stamens - no more than 8 petals
Now is our busy spring period - orders are being packed 6 days a week, however please remember it may be 10 days before you RECEIVE your plants.
Orders can also be collected in person from our Nurseries, or some of our shows - just tell us during the checkout process.