- All offers and promotions
- Herbaceous summer special - savings on 1 and Any 3 plants, view offer for details, save up to £10.50
- A selection of red and yellow flowering plants to make the perfect border - SAVE £22.50
- Save £4.00 buy 1 Hydrangea paniculata 'Grandiflora for £24.00 inc c&p
- A selection of woodland garden plants for £200 inc c&p SAVE £46
- £24.00 for 1 Eucryphia Nymansay inc c&p (SAVE £5.00)
News and Events
Help and Advice
Additional Plant Details
Good to know - genus named by Linnaeus in honour of Georg Josef Kamel, also known as Camellus, a Moravian( Czech) Jesuit priest, and botanist (21 Apr. 1661 - 2 May 1706). Camellia (with a short 'e' as in 'egg') being the proper pronunciation.
Pests & Diseases - aphids, scale insects, vine weevils, leaf spot, honey fungus.
Place of Origin - woodland areas from northern India and the Himalayas, China, Japan, northern Indonesia, Java and Sumatra.
Flower Colour: Bicolor - white, pink, red or yellow
Flower Shape: Anemone - Several rows large outer petals with centre intermingled and stamens
Flower Shape: Double - Multi rows of petals, no stamen showing
Flower Shape: Formal Double - Multi rows of petals in a symmetrical shape, no stamen showing
Flower Shape: Paeony - Mass mixed irregular petals, with or without stamens
Flower Shape: Semi-double - Two rows of petals with conspicuous stamens
Flower Shape: Single - Row of petals round conspicuous stamens - no more than 8 petals
Estimated delivery between 05 September and 11 September 2014. Subject to all plants being in stock
Please note that orders will normally be despatched within 5 - 10 working days from receipt except in the busy Spring season when it may take up to 15 working days from receipt until despatch.
Orders can also be collected in person from our Nurseries, or some of our shows - just tell us during the checkout process.