- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Shop by category
- Plants on Sale
- Flowering & Top Sellers July 2015
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2015
- Burncoose Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Rare Plant List
- Log In / Register
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
History: Home >
CAMELLIA 'Mary Phoebe Taylor'
x williamsii. Very large paeony form flowers light rose-pink
Buy CAMELLIA 'Mary Phoebe Taylor'
- Pests & Diseases - aphids, scale insects, vine weevils, leaf spot.
- Place of Origin - garden origin. New Zealand. 1965.
- x williamsii
- Hardy - average winter - Hardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- Height - in metres - 3m (10ft)
- Spread - in metres - 2m (6ft)
- Tall Shrub - upright, semi-spreading habit. Flowers to 13.5cm (5in) across with yellow anthers.
- Partial Shade
- Acid Loving
- Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Rounded to broadly columnar
- Rounded to broadly spreading
- Flower Colour - Shades of pink - All shades of pink through to Carmine (red) - pink.
Flower Shape -
Paeony - Mass mixed irregular petals, with or without stamens
Rootgrow - Large - 360g
(360gram sachet - inc c&p) £12.00
Rootgrow - Medium - 150g
(150gram sachet - inc c&p) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 0.9 kg
(0.9 kg - c&p inc) £6.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 2.5 kg
(2.5 kg - c&p inc) £10.00
Vitax Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser 4.5 kg
(4.5 kg - c&p inc) £16.00
Other Suggested Plants
Customers who bought CAMELLIA 'Mary Phoebe Taylor' also bought these...