- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- July 2018
- Non-Herbaceous Sale - 20% off
- All offers and promotions
- Rhododendron Summer Sale - 3 for £39.00
- Herbaceous summer special - Any 3 for £21.00 saving up to £22.00
- The Cornish Coastal Collection
- Herbaceous summer special - £7.50 for single plants saving up to £7.50
- The Ready-Made Yellow flowering Border
- Rhododendron Summer Sale - £17.00 each saving £5
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2018
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Commonly known as Daisy bush, New Zealand daisy bush
IN the aster family all have daisy-like flower heads, carried singly or in clusters.
Genus of about 180 species of evergreen shrubs and small trees from a variety of habitats in New Guinea, Australia and New Zealand.
'Zennorensis' and x scilloniensis exist as reminders of holidays in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Good to know - x hastii, macrodonta and traversii make good hedges and windbreaks in coastal areas. Most species tolerate hard pruning.
Pests & Diseases - trouble free.
Place of Origin - New Zealand, Australia.
Evergreen - shrubs and small trees.
Full Sun - shelter from cold, dry winds.
Scented flowers - some species.
Scented foliage - some species.
fertile well drained soil