- All offers and promotions
- Hydrangeas - Any 3 of these 3 for £35.00 inc c&p, save £8.50, further savings available see offer details
- A selection of woodland garden plants for £200 inc c&p SAVE £46
- A selection of red and yellow flowering plants to make the perfect border - SAVE £22.50
- Herbaceous summer special - savings on 1 and Any 3 plants, view offer for details, save up to £10.50
News and Events
Help and Advice
Additional Plant Details
Good to know - grown for narrow panicles of flat spikelets, often with long, feathery or bristly awns from early summer to autumn. May be dried and dyed for flower arrangements.
Pests & Diseases - trouble free
Place of Origin - temperate and warm-temperate areas worldwide
Estimated delivery between 29 July and 04 August 2014. Subject to all plants being in stock
Please note that orders will normally be despatched within 5 - 10 working days from receipt except in the busy Spring season when it may take up to 15 working days from receipt until despatch.
Orders can also be collected in person from our Nurseries, or some of our shows - just tell us during the checkout process.