Holiday Let Cleaner/Linen Stock Operative
Our passionate team at Caerhays Holidays are looking for a Holiday Let Cleaner/Linen Stock Operative to join them in helping to bring wonderful experiences to their guests.
What it’s like to be a Holiday Let Cleaner/Linen Stock Operative:
Joining us as a Holiday Let Cleaner/Linen Stock Operative you’ll be supported and encouraged within our friendly team. Working closely with all your team mates across our holiday let portfolio and in our laundry processing building. We want you to build your expertise, career and confidence with us.
• Work hard to make sure that the holiday lets are spick and span
• Work in our laundry processing building sorting laundry from changeovers and making up kits for future changeovers
• Form part of the hands-on team, working shoulder-to-shoulder with the team
• Be a positive member of the team, supporting others wherever possible
You might be starting out in your career in hospitality or maybe you’ve been working in a similar housekeeping role and love it. Either way, you’ll be renowned for:
• Thriving under pressure and getting a buzz from working in a busy environment
• Being reliable with an exceptional work ethic
• Being a supportive and positive member of a team
• Taking pride in the work you do
Ranging from a wing of a castle to a contemporary barn conversion, whether in rural seclusion or the sea crashing at your bedroom window, at Caerhays Holidays we offer a unique opportunity to stay in twelve diverse properties.
Caerhays has been owned since 1860 by the Williams family, and is world renowned for its National Magnolia collection and spectacular spring woodland gardens.
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with a cover letter and C.V.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.