- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
- Colour-changing mopheads and lacecaps in shades of pink, white and blue from early summer to late autumn and delicate skeletons of flower through the winter.
- Cones of white from paniculata and bronze and purple foliage from quercifolia.
- Genus of 80 or more species of deciduous and evergreen shrubs and climbers. They originate from woodland in eastern Asia and North and South America.
- The larger, showier flowers on flat, domed or conical flower heads are sterile, the smaller, fertile flowers are usually found in the centre. The climbers are suitable for a shady wall or fence and mature specimens provide shelter for insects.
- Paniculata species attract insects as they have fertile flowers amongst the sterile ones.