- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
EvergreenPerennials. Oval to lance-shaped, often aromatic, leaves. Some are hairy and give a silvery or greyish-green effect. The 2-lipped flowers are produced along the stems often over a long period.
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.
Additional FeaturesGood to knowWildlife plant - attractive to bees, though some species attract cats. Some self-seed freely.Pests & DiseasesSlugs, and possibly powdery mildew in hot summers.Place of originNorthern hemisphere.
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of NEPETA
(mussinii) - dwarf catmint, lilac-blue flowers
compact, less floppy Catmint
pale pink flowers from purple calyxes
deep violet to lilac-blue flowers. Excellent ground cover in a sunny border. Aromatic green leaves
upright perennial with spikes of purple flowers